We, would like to participate in The Daffodil Project and help to reach the goal of planting 1.5 million daffodils for the worldwide Holocaust Memorial Daffodil Garden. Participation in this project is intended to nurture a long - term partnership.
1. A starter kit that includes: 250 daffodil bulbs to be used for the initial planting and a Daffodil Project plaque to be displayed in the garden
2. Curriculum materials for your use, available on our website
3. Educational Guidelines for holding a Holocaust-related event (upon request)
4. A link for your organization on The Daffodil Project website
5. Additional daffodils, as needed, at 30 cents per bulb (plus shipping)
1. Plant a minimum of 250 daffodil bulbs at your location from the starter kit provided
2. Display the Daffodil Project plaque in the Daffodil garden
3. Ensure that the Daffodil garden is maintained as a Holocaust Memorial Garden
4. Host at least one Holocaust/genocide awareness related activity per year
5. Plant at least an additional 250 daffodils by purchasing bulbs through Am Yisrael Chai at 30c per bulb (plus $15 shipping) at the time of the initial planting or within the next 2 years
If you would like to raise additional funds for your organization related to this project, please contact us for additional guidelines.
How did you find out about the Worldwide Daffodil Project?
Address to send bulbs:
Where bulbs will be planted (if different from shipping address):
Date of planting. If exact date is unknown at this time, please enter your best estimate. We ship daffodils two-weeks prior to the planting, so if you need to change the date, let us know ASAP:
Thank you for participating in this project. Together we will build the worldwide Living Holocaust Memorial. We look forward to an ongoing partnership with your organization bringing Holocaust Education and Genocide Awareness to communities around the world. Your first 250 bulbs and one plaque are provided at no charge and any additional purchase of daffodils are at discounted prices. Any donations from your organization or anyone associated with it, will help us to fulfill our mission of Holocaust Education, building a worldwide Holocaust Daffodil Memorial and helping children suffering in humanitarian crises in the world today.
We look forward to having you join the Daffodil Project and sharing your stories in pictures and videos on our website. Please only include material that can be displayed on a public website.
Please note: Daffodils bulbs and plants should not be eaten.
The Daffodil Project is a project of Am Yisrael Chai, a 501c3 non-profit Holocaust organization
Once you submit this form, you will be directed to the page to get your free daffodils and plaque, and order any additional daffodils or plaques for your planting.