We, would like to participate in The Daffodil Project and help to reach the goal of planting 1.5 million daffodils for the worldwide Holocaust Memorial Daffodil Garden. Participation in this project is intended to nurture a long - term partnership.
Daffodil bulbs are only available from September to January (depending on your planting zone). Please fill out the partnership form and we will contact you closer to planting season and will ship bulbs at the appropriate times for planting.
For sites in the warmer zones 9-13, we use silk daffodils which can be “planted" year round.
1. A starter kit that includes: 250 daffodil bulbs to be used for the initial planting and a Daffodil Project plaque and stand to be displayed in the garden
2. Curriculum materials for your use, available on our website
3. Educational Guidelines for holding a Holocaust-related event (upon request)
4. A link for your organization on The Daffodil Project website
5. Additional daffodils, as needed, at 30 cents per bulb (plus shipping and handling)
1. Plant a minimum of 250 daffodil bulbs at your location from the starter kit provided
2. Display the Daffodil Project plaque in the Daffodil garden
3. Ensure that the Daffodil garden is maintained as a Holocaust Memorial Garden and in good condition (including mulching, weeding and replenishing bulbs if needed)
4. Host at least one Holocaust/genocide awareness related activity per year
5. Plant at least an additional 250 daffodils by purchasing bulbs through Am Yisrael Chai (at 30c per bulb plus $25 shipping for a total of $100 per 250 bulbs) at the time of the initial planting or within the next 2 years
If you would like to raise additional funds for your organization related to this project, please contact us for additional guidelines.
How did you find out about the Worldwide Daffodil Project?
Number of bulbs planning to plant:
Address to ship bulbs to:
Where bulbs will be planted (if different from shipping address):
Orders may take up to 14-21 days to process, so please allow approximately three weeks turnaround time.
Southern States (Zones 7-8) can only start planting at the very end of October or early November.
We ship daffodils two-weeks prior to the planting, so it's important that you provide the date for your planting. If exact date is unknown at this time, please enter your best estimate:
If you need to change the date for the planting, please let us know ASAP.
Thank you for participating in this project. Together we will build the worldwide Living Holocaust Memorial. We look forward to an ongoing partnership with your organization bringing Holocaust Education and Genocide Awareness to communities around the world. Your first 250 bulbs and one plaque are provided at no charge and any additional purchase of daffodils are at discounted prices. Any donations from your organization or anyone associated with it, will help us to fulfill our mission of Holocaust Education, building a worldwide Holocaust Daffodil Memorial and helping children suffering in humanitarian crises in the world today.
We look forward to having you join the Daffodil Project and sharing your stories in pictures and videos on our website. Please only include material that can be displayed on a public website.
Please note: Daffodils bulbs and plants should not be eaten.
The Daffodil Project is a project of Am Yisrael Chai, a 501c3 non-profit Holocaust education and genocide awareness organization.
Once you submit this form, you will be directed to the page to get your free daffodils and plaque, and order any additional daffodils or plaques for your planting.
Date Of Birth:
Date of Bar/Bat Mitzvah: